Many of my friends looking for way to convert .doc file to pdf file in win xp. Let me share a free software that able to convert doc file to pdf file – PDFCreator. PDFCreator work as a printer driver to convert doc file to pdf file.
Just follow the steps below and you will be able to convert doc file to pdf file:-
- First, download PDFCreator from here and install it.
- Once you install PDFCreator, it will prompt your for a system restart, just restart your PC.
- After the restart, open your doc document using Microsoft Word or your normal document program.
- Click on File -> Print -> Select “PDFCreator”
- A PDFCreator window will popup and you can fill in your info for your PDF document and Click “Save”
- Choose a location to save the pdf file and Click “Save”
- Done, PDFCreator has convert your doc file to pdf file.
* The original doc file is unchanged.
Below is some of the key features for PDFCreator:-
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.