If you using network folder or printer, your might encounter some scenario that you might want to logout from the current connected network and reconnect again. This might due to change of user privileges from the connected server, reconnect to the same network folder using different user or etc. I just encounter the change of user privileges from server and it get me more than an hour to figure our how to logout from network share. To benefit everyone, i’ve document down the solution here.
For those who want to logout from network share follow the steps below:-
- Right click on Window button and select PowerShell (Admin)
- type ‘net use’ and enter, it will list out all the network path that you are currently connected
- determine the path (eg: \\somenetworkpath/folder ) that you want to logout
- now type ‘net use \\somenetworkpath\folder /DELETE’ and enter
- System should now log you out from the network.
How to restart using command line in window 7
Auto Resize Image to Fit Window in Internet Explorer
How to Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs in Window XP
How to open .mdi file in Ms Office 2007
Free Sticky Notes Software for Windows - StickyPad
Error number: 0x80070424 in Windows Update - Solution
How to disable balloon notification in Windows XP
How to minimize Outlook to system tray in Win 7 / Vista
Share this with your friends:-