People always send me large image where i need to resize the image in Internet Explorer to fit the window size. For those who always view large image in Internet Explorer, you can use this trick to auto resize image to fit window in Internet explorer.
To enable the auto resize image feature in IE, just follow the steps below:-
- Go to Start -> Run -> type regedit and enter
- Then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Internet Explorer\ Main
- Create a String (REG_SZ) field “Enable AutoImageResize” with the value of “Yes”
- Once created, please restart your PC to take immediate effect
Now your Internet Explorer will auto resize large image to fit the window.
* Note: This setting is only applicable to Internet Explorer 5.0 and above.
** This will only scale the image, it wont create new resize image.