If you downloaded files with .001 .002 … you need to merge them in order to run it. To merge .001 files in Mac OS X you can use a third party program to do this. Actually u may use command line to merge the .001 files, but to make things easy you may use some third party program to perform the task. No worry the file merging software is free of charge 🙂
To merge .001 files in Mac OS X
- Download and install Split & Concat
- Start the program and click on “Concat” button
- There will be a window prompting you to select the .001 file.
- Once select, the program will auto merge the .001 files for you.
- Just wait for the merging process finish and you will find the merged files at the same path