If you downloaded files with .001 .002 … you need to merge them in order to run it. To merge .001 files in Mac OS X you can use a third party program to do this. Actually u may use command line to merge the .001 files, but to make things easy you may use some third party program to perform the task. No worry the file merging software is free of charge 🙂
To merge .001 files in Mac OS X
- Download and install Split & Concat
- Start the program and click on “Concat” button
- There will be a window prompting you to select the .001 file.
- Once select, the program will auto merge the .001 files for you.
- Just wait for the merging process finish and you will find the merged files at the same path
How to change Dock icon size in Mac?
How to open .iso file on Ms Windows?
How to delete call history in Skype
How to Backup Thunderbird and Firefox with MozBackup
How to play .mkv file in Mac OS X
On Screen Keyboard in Mac OS X
How to enable email notification in Adium?
How to join hjsplit file in Mac OS X
Share this with your friends:-