One of my client came and ask me how to sent html email (newsletter) thru Thunderbird. He is going to send this html newsletter thru his company SMTP, so Thunderbird seems to be easy for them as they are already using it as email client. Furthermore they have their web designer that able to code in HTML, that’s fantastic (cuz less work for me :p)
To send HTML email in Thunderbird, follow the steps below:-
- Start Thunderbird -> Click on “Write”
- Move your cursor to the Message box and click on “Insert” -> “HTML”
- Now you may key in your HTML source code here and click “Insert” button”
- Now you should see the HTML content in the Message area.
- Once the recipient, subject and content is ready, you can just click on “Send” button to send this html email directly thru your Thunderbird.
How to setup static IP in Debian
How to find duplicate photo in Window 7 / XP
How to enable email notification in Adium?
Free Registry Cleaner for Window XP - Abexo Free Registry Cleaner
How to convert flac to mp3 file in Mac OS X
CPAN Error: make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
GMail: Too many simultaneous connections (Failure) in Thunderbird
Word cannot start the spelling checker - Word 2011
Share this with your friends:-