In Zimbra, you are able to setup out of office auto responder if you are not in office. One of my colig is going for vacation and he need to setup his out of office auto responder in Zimbra, as expected he came to me and look for solution.
To Setup the out of office auto responder in Zimbra, follow the steps below:-
- Login to your Zimbra Web Interface
- Go to Preferences Tab, and select Mail from the left navigation bar
- Scroll to middle and tick “Send auto-reply message” and you may write your message at the text box below.
- Once finish, set the “Start on” and “End on” date and click on “Save” button
- Done, you just setup the out of office auto responder in Zimbra. If anyone send you email during the “Start on” and “End on” date, an email will be auto reply to the sender using the content that you just specify.