You can configure outlook express to use SSL for communication. if your ISP block port 25, u can configure outlook to use SSL secure connection. Secure connection (SSL) provide a more secure way to manage your daily mail operation.
To configure SSL in Outlook express, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Outlook Express -> Tools -> Account
- click on Mail tab -> highlight your email account -> Properties
- Click on “Advance” tab, Server Port No. for Outgoing Mail SMTP change to 465
- Server Port No. for Incoming Mail POP3 change to 995
- Check both the “This server require a secure connection (SSL)”
- Click OK and Close the “Account” Window.
- Done, your mail account will use secure connection for the mail operation
Now u can try to send your mail.
If you do not have any SSL certification, Outlook will prompt you for security trust, u just click on “Trust”.
Google Authenticator shows "The code is incorrect"
How to re-arrange account order in Thunderbird
Free Project Management software for Mac OS X - GanttProject
How to shrink worksheet for printing in Calc - OpenOffice
How to create mailing list in Thunderbird
Free PDF to ePUB converter - Free Giveaway
Error number: 0x80070424 in Windows Update - Solution
N900: How to connect Wifi protected setup compliant Network
Share this with your friends:-
Question- i just stopped my att dial up and started earthlink dsl and kept my att email address. in order to recieve my att emails i had to put an “I” infront of the pop3 incoming and outgoing mail name. what does the “I’ do.
thank you for any info…..