Blogger allow you to publish your blogger content to your own domain hosting without any programming knowledge. Blogger allow user to use their platform to manage their post and publish the content to user domain thru FTP. Alternately, blogspot also able to support custom domain but you must own a domain first.
To publish blogger content to your own domain and hosting, follow the steps below:-
- Login to your blogger account, once you are in the Blogger Dashboard, click on Settings below your Blog name.
- Once you in Settings tab, click on Publishing at sub menu tab
- By default, you will see “You’re publishing on blogspot.com “. So now you click on “FTP (publishing on your ISP server)”
- Now key in your FTP Server, Blog URL, FTP Path, FTP User name, FTP password and Word Verification and click Save Settings.
- Once Settings is saved, click on “Republish Now”.
- Once it shows Done, now point your browser to your domain and you will see your blogger content being published at your domain. Bingo!