Setup free yahoo pop3 email
The easiest way to setup free yahoo pop3 email is register yahoo ac with YMail.com domain. YMail come with free POP3 and email forwarding service. Yahoo mail offer YMail.com domain few months ago.
To setup free yahoo pop3 email, follow the steps below:-
- Go to YahooMail and click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in your personal info at Section 1 and while choosing Yahoo email in Section 2 please select “YMail.com” and you may finish the rest of the info and click “Create My Account”
- Once your account being created, login to YahooMail with your new email address as username and password just entered.
- Once logged in, click on “Options” at the top right and Select “POP & Forwarding” at the left navigation section
- If you see “Pardon our appearance during construction”, You may click on the link at the bottom, “Setup or edit POP & Forwarding”
- New window will appear, Now select “Web and POP access” and click “Save” button
- Click on the link “POP Settings” beside the “Web and POP access”, it’ll show you the information to configure your free yahoo pop3 email in Outlook Express or Thunderbird.
You may refer to my previous tutorial on how to setup POP3 account in Outlook express
- Done, you just setup a free yahoo pop3 email