Setup free yahoo pop3 email
The easiest way to setup free yahoo pop3 email is register yahoo ac with YMail.com domain. YMail come with free POP3 and email forwarding service. Yahoo mail offer YMail.com domain few months ago.
To setup free yahoo pop3 email, follow the steps below:-
- Go to YahooMail and click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in your personal info at Section 1 and while choosing Yahoo email in Section 2 please select “YMail.com” and you may finish the rest of the info and click “Create My Account”
- Once your account being created, login to YahooMail with your new email address as username and password just entered.
- Once logged in, click on “Options” at the top right and Select “POP & Forwarding” at the left navigation section
- If you see “Pardon our appearance during construction”, You may click on the link at the bottom, “Setup or edit POP & Forwarding”
- New window will appear, Now select “Web and POP access” and click “Save” button
- Click on the link “POP Settings” beside the “Web and POP access”, it’ll show you the information to configure your free yahoo pop3 email in Outlook Express or Thunderbird.
You may refer to my previous tutorial on how to setup POP3 account in Outlook express
- Done, you just setup a free yahoo pop3 email
How to block access to certain file types using .htaccess
Free Yahoo POP3 Email account - Yahoo Mail SG and HK
WordPress WP-Cache with GZip Compression enable
How to remove Powered By Prestashop footer link
Track Your Website Visitor With Free Invisible Website Tracker - StatCounter
Contact Form 7: Clear all field except specific after submission
Google Authenticator shows "The code is incorrect"
Symfony: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setData()
Share this with your friends:-
It was lucky, I just found the access for POP and FORWARDING setting, but should upgrade to Mail Plus which have to pay for the account.
What a pity? 🙁
I have a mac with a 10.5 operating system I want to transfer my ymail account to the mail program 3.0. What do I use for pop account for incoming and outgoing smpt.
hi Chii, Click on the link â€œPOP Settingsâ€ beside the â€œWeb and POP accessâ€, itâ€™ll show you the information to configure your free yahoo pop3 email in Outlook Express or Thunderbird.
pop.mail.yahoo.com for Incoming works well for regular Yahoo e-mail subscribers. Ymail user? Still trying here.
y not u switch to Yahoo Mail classic interface first.
once u setup everything, u can switch your interface back to your current one.
It’s now 6th December 2009 and still no POP forwarding. Get this message:
“Pardon our appearance during construction.
We’re still tweaking the Yahoo! Mail POP & Forwarding option. Temporarily you’ll need to access it through the Yahoo! Mail Classic interface. But, rest assured, any changes made will take effect once you’ve reloaded the Yahoo! Mail.”
What a load off bullcrap.
I’m in the UK, just for the record.
You have to upgrade to their paid account in order to set up a POP/IMAP as the article mentions. Very lame yahoo! No wonder Gmail is kicking your teeth in.. lol
I just tried this and there is no pop and forwarding option presented in Mail Options
I am in the US.
Too bad. I was hoping this would work.