For domain owner that need to setup pop3 email in Ms Outlook,
here are the steps to setup POP3 email account in microsoft Outlook:-
– Start your Ms Outlook Express
– Click on Tools -> Accounts (Internet Accounts Dialog will appear)
– Click on Add -> Mail (Internet Connection Wizard Dialog will appear)
– Enter your Display name and click next
– Enter your email address ex: firstname.lastname@example.org and click Next
– Select POP3 for your incoming mail server, key in your incoming server and outgoing mail server *and click Next (Most of the time these server are mail.yourdomain.com)
– key in your Username in Account name, and your password. (check the Log on using Secure Password Authentication** (SPA) if your server use this ) and Click Next
– It’s done!
* You can get your incoming mail server and outgoing mail server from your web hosting service provider.
** You can also ask your web hosting service provider if your server need SPA for email access
[tags]web hosting, hosting, email client, email account, setup email account, pop3 email, email hosting, microsoft outlook express, ms outlook, ms outlook express, outlook express[/tags]