I need to restart my window 7 machine which i remote desktop in, but there is no restart button! So, other solution will be restart using command line. After checking some documentation, i found out “shutdown.exe” is the command that can be use to restart the computer.
To restart using command line in Window 7, follow the steps below:-
- click on Start -> type cmd and press “Enter”, a command prompt window will pop out
- type the below command in the command prompt and press enter.
* you need to be admin privilege to execute this command.
- Now you will see a message prompt out saying that “Window will shutdown in less than a minutes”
- Just wait a while and your machine will be automatically restart
Win10 How to logout from Network Share?
How to Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs in Window XP
Win XP Increasing System Performance by disable paging
Free Registry Cleaner for Window XP - Abexo Free Registry Cleaner
How to disable unread email notification in window xp login screen?
How to screenshot in Window 8.1?
How to auto start Chrome in Full Screen Mode (F11) everytime
How to adjust your Window XP TCP Connection to boost your BT download speed?
Share this with your friends:-
This will not work for me! It gives an error message: “Shutdown is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file”
What now? I am in command prompt in the install CD fixing a boot issue