I always got the print job that cannot be clear in Win XP and Win 7. No matter how you clear the print job, right click at the print job and click cancel or click on Printer -> Cancel all documents. The print job still stuck there.
To clear print job that cannot be clear in Win 7, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Double click on Services
- Look for “Printer Spooler” service
- once found, right click on “Printer Spooler” and click “Restart”
- Now you can refresh your printer console and you should see the stucked print job is cleared now
- If the print job is still there, you may want to restart the “Printer Spooler” service again and go to Printer console and Right click on the print job and select “Cancel”