We always use iso files but many dont know how to create iso file from folder in XP or Vista. Why create iso file from folder? it’s useful when we archive and we create only one iso file from folder then we archive it.
To create iso file from folder under XP or Vista, follow the steps below:-
- Download Folder2Iso
- Once downloaded, start Folder2iso and you will see the screen as below:-
- Click on “Select Folder” and select your folder. ex: c:\downloads\FTPUtility
- Click on “Select Output” and specify your desire .iso filename. ex: c:\downloads\ftp.iso
- Click on “Generate ISO” and Folder2iso will start creating the iso file for you
- Once finish, you will be able to see your .iso file at your specify output folder.
- Done! you just create a iso file from folder
Credit: Folder2iso homepage
How to disable balloon notification in Windows XP
How to crop image in Mac OS X
How to disable auto start for Windows Live Messenger
How to convert Keynote (.key) to Power Point (ppt)
How to disable Firefox DNS Cache?
How to empty Trash in Roundcube web mail - CPanel?
How to Standardize Folder view setting in Microsoft Window XP
Download Google Chrome Beta for Mac
Share this with your friends:-
Thanks…works great..now can someone lend me a DVD to burn iso image onto…lol…
Thanks I’m also trying to create a vista iso hopefully this works.
Thank god, a simple no nonsense application that does what it says without having to jump through hoops. Thanks very much 😎
mantaaap…. thanks bro…… its very usefull for me…
Very usefull so far. Trying to create a vista iso hopefully this works.
This program is very powerful to create an ISO Files from files/folders in my vista.
Paul: try this http://www.techiecorner.com/121/how-to-open-iso-file-on-ms-windows/
May I know is there any good program to read ISO file in Windows?