We always use iso files but many dont know how to create iso file from folder in XP or Vista. Why create iso file from folder? it’s useful when we archive and we create only one iso file from folder then we archive it.
To create iso file from folder under XP or Vista, follow the steps below:-
- Download Folder2Iso
- Once downloaded, start Folder2iso and you will see the screen as below:-
- Click on “Select Folder” and select your folder. ex: c:\downloads\FTPUtility
- Click on “Select Output” and specify your desire .iso filename. ex: c:\downloads\ftp.iso
- Click on “Generate ISO” and Folder2iso will start creating the iso file for you
- Once finish, you will be able to see your .iso file at your specify output folder.
- Done! you just create a iso file from folder
Credit: Folder2iso homepage