Many says that disable or turn off 3G will save more battery life for Nokia N900 phone. By default, Nokia N900 is set at Dual mode (auto detect 3G and GSM). If 3G is not available it will auto switch to GSM. But many believe that the constant scan for available connection (3G or GSM) will drain the battery life faster. So many recommend to use a single connection mode or disable 3G connection if you doesn’t use it.
To turn off 3G in Nokia N900, follow the steps below:-
- Go to “Settings” -> “Phone”
- Scroll down and look for “Network Mode”
- Change the “Network Mode” from “Dual” to GSM
If you just want to use 3G then you may set to 3G
- Once choose, click on “Save” button and you are done!
- If you choose GSM, then you will see number 2.5 showing beside the battery icon at the top indicator bar.
Download Google Chrome Beta for Mac
How to send email using different profile in Apple Mail
Free PDF to ePUB converter - Free Giveaway
Free Registry Cleaner for Window XP - Abexo Free Registry Cleaner
How to create iso file from folder in XP / Vista
How to enhance and increase battery life for N900
How to Specify Default Download Directory in Internet Explorer
Free FLV Player - VideoLan - VLC media player and streaming server
Share this with your friends:-