If you want to merge pdf files in Mac OS X, try this freeware – CombinePDFs. I’ve tried to merge 20 pdf files into 1 without any problem. It’s fast, easy and Free.
To merge multiple pdf files in Mac OS X, follow the steps below:-
- Download CombinePDFs from here
- Once finish, double click the .dmg file you just download
- Drag CombinePDFs icon to your Application folder
- Start your CombinePDFs and Click on “Add Files” and Select all your pdf files into the list
- Once finish, click on “Merge PDFs” button, enter a new file name for the final PDF file. then it will start to merge pdf files into one.
You can also set the Title, Author and Creator for the new PDF your created.
- Just wait for the process to finish and you will see your PDF file appear in the path you save earlier.
* CombinePDFs only support Mac OS X at the moment.
*** CombinePDFs is not a freeware anymore ***
CombinePDFs Download Page