You can easily import your Mac OS X contacts to Nokia N900 thru the vCard export. If you want to transfer the contacts from old phone to N900, then you to do few more steps only. You need iSync to import your old phone contacts to Mac address book, then transfer the contacts from Mac address book to N900 using vCard format.
To import contacts from Mac to Nokia N900, follow the steps below:-
- First, open your “Address Book”
- Hightlight all the contacts that you want to export and click “File” -> “Export” -> “vCard” and save the vCard file at Desktop
- Now trasfer the vCard file to your Nokia N900 thru Bluetooth
- Once transferred, Open the File Manager from your Nokia N900 and look for the vCard file you just received and double click on it. Nokia N900 will prompt you for import the contacts, and you select “Yes”
- Once the import finish, you should see all the contacts at your Nokia N900 Address book