By default, Apple Mail support multiple profile in one mailbox to send email. With multiple profile support, Apple Mail allow u to choose from different profile (email) when u send email. So, you will be able to send email using different email address in a single Apple Mail mailbox.
To send email using different profile in Apple Mail, follow the steps below:-
- Start Apple Mail and go to Preferences
- Go to Account tab, and highlight your email Account
- Under the Account Information tab, Look for “Email Address” field, and add your new email address behind your current email (separate it using comma). eg:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Save the changes and close the Preferences window
- Now compose a new email by click on “New Email” and you will see a drop down for different profile for you to choose from.
- Done. From now on, you will be able to send email using different profile