By default, Apple Mail support multiple profile in one mailbox to send email. With multiple profile support, Apple Mail allow u to choose from different profile (email) when u send email. So, you will be able to send email using different email address in a single Apple Mail mailbox.
To send email using different profile in Apple Mail, follow the steps below:-
- Start Apple Mail and go to Preferences
- Go to Account tab, and highlight your email Account
- Under the Account Information tab, Look for “Email Address” field, and add your new email address behind your current email (separate it using comma). eg:
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the changes and close the Preferences window
- Now compose a new email by click on “New Email” and you will see a drop down for different profile for you to choose from.
- Done. From now on, you will be able to send email using different profile
How to switch window within the same program in Mac OS X
How to disable Front Row shortcut key in Mac
How to merge pdf file in Mac OS X using Preview
How to create App Tab in Firefox 5
How to install flash player in Ubuntu
How to clear Thunderbird IMAP Cache
How to check if directory exists in Bash script
Mac: Change print screen file location
Share this with your friends:-
Great tip! Easy to setup and works perfectly. Thanks.
when u send the email, try to select the 2nd email. i’ve been using this for long time and it didnt show any error.
I try this and get the send 2nd email in the “from” box but when I send from that address, it still shows up in the perosn’s box as from the 1st/primary address. help!
Do you know if there is a way of also changing the Full Name for each address?
Been looking for something like this for a looooong time! (works nice in GMail).