Sometimes window xp auto login feature can save u a lot of time when system boot up. To setup the auto login feature in window xp, simply follow the steps below:-
- Click Start -> Run -> Type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 and press enter
- Highlight the user account from “Users for this computer” list
- Uncheck “User must enter a username and password use this computer”
- Click OK
- Automatically Logon Dialog will appear, then enter your password and confirm the password
- You are done! Auto login in your windows xp is enable now.
** Note for Windows XP Home user, do not try auto-login on the Administrator user, you will received error!
[tags]auto login, window xp, win xp, winxp, window hack, win hack, hack, win tweak, window tweak, microsoft, microsoft window xp, ms windows, ms win xp[/tags]