Many of my friends always ask me how to backup outlook express email. If you are looking for ways to backup outlook express email, here is the solution.
To backup outlook express email follow the steps below:-
- Start your Microsoft outlook express
- Click Tools -> Options
- Click on Maintenance tab and click Store Folder button
- Highlight the whole folder location, and press CTRL+C to copy the location.
- Click Cancel, and then click Cancel again to close the dialog box.
- Click Start -> Run
- press CTRL+V to paste the location you copy just now to the Open box and then click OK. Window Explorer will pop up
- Click on Edit -> Select All
- Click on Edit again -> Copy and then close the window.
- Right-click any empty space on your desktop, click New -> Folder.
- Type Mail backup as the folder name, and then press ENTER.
- Double-click the Mail Backup folder you just created to open it.
- Click Edit -> Paste
- Once the file finish copied, you are done!
[tags]backup microsoft outlook express email, backup email, backup outlook express email, backup ms outlook express email, backup outlook email, backup email message, backup, microsoft outlook express, ms outlook express, outlook express[/tags]
How to setup POP3 email account in Microsoft Outlook
How to import contacts from Mac to Nokia N900
How to convert flac to mp3 file in Mac OS X
How to merge .001 files in Mac OS X
How to convert Youtube video to IPod / IPhone (mp4)
Google Authenticator shows "The code is incorrect"
Free FLV Player - VideoLan - VLC media player and streaming server
How to extract copyright DVD in Mac - MacTheRipper
Share this with your friends:-