In window, we use to create shortcut at Desktop for easy access. It’s a bit different to create shortcut in Mac OS X. For Mac newbie, this tutorial will teach you how to create shortcut in Mac OS X.
To create short cut in Mac OS X, follow the steps below:-
- Launch your Finder, look for the program that you want to create shortcut for.
- Highlight the program by clicking once on the file
- Control + Click on the file (or Right click on the file), and select “Make Alias”
- Once the alias being created, you may drag the alias to desktop or to anywhere you wish
- Done. you’ve just created a shortcut in Mac OS X
** In Windows we call it shortcut, in Mac OS X we call it Alias.