Another tutorial about how to screenshot but this round we are at Window 8.1 platform. For those user who are previously using Window XP, Window 8.1 provide a new way of print screen that helps to save the screenshot directly to a file instead of copy and paste the image from clipboard to Paint and etc. Although this feature has been available for Mac OS X since long time ago, giving this feature to user really save a lot of unnecessary time!
There are several option to take a screenshot in Window 8.1:-
- To take a normal screenshot :-
- Press the Print Screen key at your keyboard
- Once pressed, you can press CTRL + V to paste your image at Word, Power Point, Paint or any where you like
- To take a screenshot and automatically save it to a file:-
- Press the Window Logo Key + Print Screen key at your keyboard
- Once done, you can find your screenshot file at folder “This PC/Pictures/Screenshots”