A friend asked how to archive email in Ms Outlook. He wanted to archive his old email in Ms Outlook. Ms Outlook come with archive email function. You can archive your email to a different files and it will improve your outlook performance and at the same time it minimize the file corruption possibility.
To archive email in Ms Outlook, follow the steps below:-
- Start your Ms Outlook, and click on File -> Archive (Archive Window will pop up)
- You may select “Archive all folders according to their AutoArchive Settings” or “Archive this folder and all subfolders”, just select either one according to your preference.
- Then select a date at the bottom “Archive items older than:” and Specify your location for your Archive file at “Archive file:”
- Once everything done, click on “OK” button, Ms Outlook will start the archiving process, this process might take several minutes depends on the amount of email you are going to archive.
- Once done, you will see a “Archive Folders” at your front “Folder list”. you will see the archive files here.