Keyboard vibration in Android is a nice to have feature at least for me. You can disable the keyboard vibration in Android just few touch away. Furthermore, disable the keyboard vibration can save your battery and make it last longer!
To disable keyboard vibration in Android Phone, follow the steps below:-
- Go to Home -> Settings -> Sound
- Untick the “Haptic feedback” or “Vibrate Feedback” and your are done!
* Thanks to viral for your comment.
Some version of Android phone might the way below to disable keyboard vibration:-
- Go to Home -> Settings -> Language and Keyboard
- Select “Touch Input” or “Touch Input Chinese”
- Look for item “Vibrate when typing” and un-tick it
- Done. You just disable the keyboard vibration in your Android Phone!