Many friends ask me how to download the Youtube video. Here is the solution to download youtube video:-
Before you can download Youtube Video please ensure that:
– you are using Firefox browser
– you have Greasemonkey extension install in your Firefox browser
Once your have Firefox and Greasemonkey installed, just one more last step and you can download Youtube Video:-
– restart your Firefox browser
– right click on the link below and choose “Install this user script”
– Once you see the script installed successfully message, you now can start download youtube video!
Just do a simple test to download youtube video, visit Download youtube video, a red color bar will be added to the top of the page. Just right click on the “Save As” to download Flash video” and click “Save link as”. Pop out window will prompt to download get_video.htm, just rename this get_video.htm to video_name.flv
That’s it, you just downloaded a youtube video!
Screenshot how to download youtube video
Source: Joshua KinBerg
* this script does not work for the latest Youtube video anymore. You can download youtube video using http://www.keepvid.com or http://www.vixy.net/ to direct convert the FLV file to avi / mp4 / mov for your ipod.