A friend need to send email from different address via Gmail. He have many email address and need once place for him to send email from different address. So he ask me is there is anyway to send email from different address in GMail.
By default, Gmail allow you to send email using different address, but need some verification before you can send from different address.
To send email using different address in Gmail, follow the steps below:-
- Login to your GMail account, go to Settings -> Account tab
- Under “Send email as” click on “Add another email address you own”
- Pop up window appear, fill in your Name and email address and Click “Next Step”
- Now Gmail will need your verification, click on “Send Verification” button
- Login to your other email account and wait for Google verification email, and you will see a verification code in the email, copy and paste to the textbox and click “Verify”
- Now, click on “Compose Email”, you will see a list of different from address for you to choose