For those who are not familiar with the Woocommerce order status, here’s there simple and quick reference that copy from the Woocommerce documentation (link).
All order has a status. Each order statuses explain where is the order is at the moment, starting from pending and ending with complete. Here’s the order status that are being used in woocommerce:
- Pending payment – Order received (unpaid)
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced- the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required
Hope this helps everyone understand the woocommerce order status clearly!