To modify mp3 encoding rates in window media player is just an easy task. Follow steps below to modify mp3 encoding rates in window media player rip cd function:-
- Go to Start -> Run -> type regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE \Microsoft \MediaPlayer \Settings \MP3Encoding
- Modify the existing value (decimal) for key HighRate to 320000(320k)
- Modify the existing value (decimal) for key LowRate to 128000 (128k)
- Modify the existing value (decimal) for key MediumHighRate to 256000 (256k)
- Modify the existing value (decimal) for key MediumRate to 192000 (192k)
- Done! Your mp3 encoding rates has been changed
Please logout or restart your PC to take immediate effect.
So from now on, you can rip your music cd to your favourite mp3 encoding rate.
Important Note: This tutorial teach you how to modify the ms windows registry. Modifying the registry can cause serious problems to your computer. Make sure to back up the registry before you modify it. If problem happen you need to know how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. Use this tutorial at your own risk.
[tags]mp3 encoding rates, modify mp3 encoding rates, encoding rates, rip music, rip music cd, rip music cd with media player, window media player, media player, mp3 media player[/tags]