Many people asking me how to remove Yahoo connections and they wan to remove the connections from their Messenger as well. Just a quick notes, once the Yahoo connection is removed you will no longer receive any personal updates for this person again.
To remove Yahoo connections, follow the steps below:-
- First login to Yahoo Contacts
- Now click on “View All Contacts” and select “Connections”
- Now it will list all of your Yahoo connections, click on the contact that you want to remove.
- Now it will show the Contact details. click on the “Remove” link beside the Connection
- System will prompt you for confirmation and just click “Remove”
- Done. you just remove your yahoo connections.
Source: Yahoo help
FCKEditor - The full feature Web based WYSIWYG HTML Editor
How to block access to certain file types using .htaccess
Fckeditor - File Manager Session Problem in IE7
Bootstrap 3: Responsive image align center
Speed Up and Save Your Website Bandwidth with GZip Compression
How to whitelist email address in Google App Mail (Free Edition)
How to check Zimbra Version without ssh access?
The Common Internet Error Code
Share this with your friends:-