Today, i just downloaded some hjsplit file to my Mac, but i notice i’ve no tools to join the hjsplit files in my Mac OS X. After some research, i found a hjsplit compatible file joiner in Mac too, it’s name Split & Concat. Immediately i tried to join my hjsplit files and it works like charm.
To join hjsplit file in Mac OS X, follow the steps below:-
- Download the hjsplit file compatible joinner here
- Double click the downloaded file and drag the program to Application folder
- Start the Split & Concat and Click on “ConCat” button
- A window prompt you to select the hjsplit file, once you choose the hjsplit file, it will auto join the file for you.
- Now sit back n wait for the join process finish and it’s done!